Saturday, September 21, 2013

Fall.Decor.Traditions.


We are so ready for fall in this house. I decorated around the house the very first weekend in September when it was 90 degrees outside. It's one of those things where you think maybe if you go ahead a and do it...it will get here sooner. I am so anxious to get the Halloween decor out this year. I am excited about starting new traditions with Jonah. I know that I want to get a pumpkin the night before Halloween and get it all carved and ready for Halloween night. I am hoping to do that with him every year. I want him to know traditions and have that good feeling each year when the time comes around. What traditions do you do in your home? I would love to hear of different ones and get some ideas! 
          
           Another Fall best...football!!!
     
     







No comments:

Post a Comment